Wollay has informed us on Twitter about some changes in the update on September 27, 2019.
You will receive this update automatically via Steam once it has been pushed.
- Game refresh rate is reduced when window is in background
- You can now set the number of Anti-Aliasing samples in options.cfg, default is antiAliasingSamples 8
- You can no longer drop pet food while using it
- Keys are no longer removed from the inventory when opening gates
- Multiplayer widget doesn't crash anymore when you have 14 friends
- Reduced warriors ability to exploit 'shift right-click spam' attacks